The WA Carpentry Company
Service LocationsFremantle, Joondalup, Mundaring, Perth City, South Perth, Western Australia (WA)
Service Post Codes6000, 6027, 6056, 6069, 6073, 6151
Shade Sail InstallerMeasuring Up, PVC Membranes, Replacements, Retractable Shade Sails, Sail Track Shade Sails, Tension Shade Sails, Waterproof Shade Sails
Shade Sail Structure InstallerBarrel Structures, Eye Bolts, Fascia Mounts, Hip & Ridge, Masonry Connections, Pad Eyes, Posts 5m+ OOG, Posts up to 3m OOG, Posts up to 4m OOG, Posts up to 5m OOG, Roof Mounts (Tin), Sail Track, Tiled Roof Rafter Mounts, Wall Mounts
Qualifications, Licences & TicketsBuilders Licence
The WA Carpentry Company. Shade Sail Installer:
The WA Carpentry Company specialises in the installation of all types of residential and commercial shade sails. They have achieved a high standard of workmanship and attention to detail in their work, we are delighted to have The WA Carpentry Company install shade sails for our customers. They ought to be very proud of their work experience and breadth of knowledge with regards to carpentry. We look forward to working with them in the future.
The WA Carpentry Company. Carpentry:
The WA Carpentry Company are a family owned and operated business of carpentry contractors that have experience in all facets of the carpentry and building Industry. Supervised by and working alongside Owner/Lead Carpenter Greg England, with 15 years Carpentry, Building and Supervisory experience in Western Australia, we have a team of fully equipped and qualified tradesmen with a variety of skills and experience in the building industry.
We are able to offer a wide range of services including but not limited to:
• Facility maintenance
• Labour only or supply and install service.
• Commercial and residential works.
• General building and maintenance repairs
• Roof plumbing and metal deck roofing repairs and installation
• Roof framing (site pitched and/or pre fab trusses, etc)
• Timber and steel wall framing
• Construction and installation of pole homes and pole frame constructions for any terrain
• Decking, gazebos, pergolas, patios, screens and fencing
• Second fix carpentry – skirtings, architraves, doors and shelving
• Carpentry for new builds, renovations, additions and second storey inserts
• One off design bespoke carpentry
• Timber, bamboo and laminate flooring installation
• Timber and bamboo ceiling lining installation
• Timber, cement based and metal deck wall cladding
• One off design bespoke carpentry
• Quantities and material take offs
• Formwork for footings and slabs, etc
• Minor demolition and site waste removal
• Minor onsite steel fabrication
• All building related work and/or supply of additional contractors/trades upon request.
Owner and Lead Carpenter, Greg, comes with a wide range of experience from general framed house construction to supervisory roles including Yard and Buildings Supervisor to the Portables Division of Onsite Rental Group Karratha. This involved the running of the yard and the logistics of the transportable building fleet. Greg was also tasked with overseeing the general maintenance of the buildings both yard and site based and also maintained a hands on connection with the many clients the Onsite Rental Group provided services to.
Greg then went on to work for Savannah Engineers Karratha as their Building Services Supervisor, which involved the management of various projects, management of tradesmen including but not limited to Carpenters, Electricians, Refrigeration Mechanics and Plumbers, facility maintenance, general building works, camp/demountable building installations etc.
The W.A Carpentry Company carry out quality work throughout Western Australia with considerable experience in metropolitan, country and remote area work. Should you require further information or an obligation free quote please do not hesitate to contact us on 0400 647 399 or email us at email@example.com.
Commercial Shade Sails. Shade Sails for Sporting and Community:
The climate in Australia is perfect for outdoor life. Australia has an abundance of clubs and facilities for sports, swimming and other recreational activities. And sporting facilities require shade for both players and spectators, particularly outdoor summer sports such as tennis, swimming and football. Our shade sails can be used for player interchange areas as well as grandstands and sporting fields. Protection from UV rays is the primary benefit of a shade sail. With a high-quality Commercial Shade Sail almost no harmful UV rays can penetrate, no matter the time of day or how extreme the heat. But UV protection is not the only benefit our shade sails provide. Their fabrics allow cool air to circulate, providing optimal ventilation.